View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 05:16 AM   #1
1lilmax
No Longer a Member

Default Insite on small and standard size

I have read some threads about people with back problems needing smaller yorkies.2 and 3 lbs ones .I just want to share my story ,I have back problems .I was in a accident when i was young and left with a bad back .I had back surgery in 2007 to repair herniated disc L5-S1,i have degenerative disc disease ,and 3 other bulging disc .I am going to have surgery again due to another herniated disc that happen JAN- of this year ..I kinda just wanted to give you a ideal of my back..Did'nt meen to go on and on .Here is what i have decideed as far as small and standard size yorkies .i have one of each .one is 2lbs and one is 6lbs .I have only had the one that is 2lbs for 2wks.he is 6mts old .OK here it goes, i have had more back pain in the last 2 wks than before. my 2lb one can't do anything without my help ,if i want in in my lap i have to bend down and get him if he wants petting i have to bend down to pet him ,if i want to put his leash on ,again i got to bend down .if he wants on the bed or the couch i got to pick him up when we go in the car i got to pick him up and put him in .I love him to death and would'nt take nothing for him but he is so demanding ,NOW my 6lb baby can do all the above by him self ,well he can't put his leash on, but he will jump up in my lap for me to the only thing that is easy with the 2lb is carrying him but thats not all day .To make a long story short ,THE SMALL ONE IS HARDER ON MY BACK. LOL..THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE MY STORY .

Last edited by 1lilmax; 04-11-2010 at 05:18 AM.
1lilmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!