View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 03:17 AM   #5
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

wow

Well - my 2 cents (and I am NOT a breeder - nor part of some 'elite' group - but if you see how long I've been here ....I feel I can say this

For every ONE of you - there are 100's who become permanent members & never experience being judged. I agree some get 'the' treatment -but I also see newbies give it right back.....I've been on other sites and they were BRUTAL - this really is one of the nicer ones IMO - though lately I see what you're saying

I personally have never been judged (I don't think) and I post some off the wall stuff sometimes (joking of course)

How many out there think they can buy a teacup yorkie not knowing they're being 'gouged' for more money just because a breeder uses it as a selling ploy ?....... If no one spoke up - then how would people know ? (and I DO agree it's HOW you tell them that counts) but you have to remember - there are MANY personalities here - not everyone speaks the same

in the big picture - what may be something you consider judging - may be anothers learning experience -

personally... I'm a lover not a fighter but have seen so many things I DIDN'T know from reading stuff you would consider a judgement threads

this site is to learn and talk and in my case - hang out.....(it's better than Adult Friend Finder right ?)

Last edited by red98vett; 04-11-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!