View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 09:12 AM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Thanks for the laugh V!!!!

Well here we all are,,,,,, all of us are sick. Timmy (my son) was really sick and slept all day yesterday. He tried to get up but just couldn't do it. When my 2 youngest get sick they hallucinate. We were watching Scarry movies last night and he kept getting up and looking at us with that look and asked why we were moving like that. He said we were all moving in slow motion. He was really gettin upset with us for moving so slow. We all just turned and looked at eachother and my daughter said "mom go hide the knives" He was freaking us all out.

This morning we all wake up congested and the only one who is not sick is my Husband. Cherish is coughing badly. My throat is so sore, my oldest daughter is in the beginning stages of what my son has, and my poor Val ears hurt. Now my husband is hiding out in our room trying to stay away from us all.

I wanted to thank Villette for the good laugh!!!! Those pictures of her girls in the Santa outfits were too funny!!!!! I feel sorry for anyone who may have walked up to the door while we were laughing,,,, we sounded like possessed people up in here.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!