Love "Livi's Parti Sweets" Are Looking For Their Forever Homes

1. Your name - TammyJM

2. Your city, state: Springfield, MO

3. Your phone number: removed

4. Your email address: Tammy8218@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Cinnamon, Cadbury and Cupcake

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): January 23,2010

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 11 weeks

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Livi-5 and a half lbs. Huckleberry-4 and a half.

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: Cinnamon-2.3, Cadbury-2.8, Cupcake-2.0

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC (LIMITED! NO breeding rights)

11. Price: Cinnamon-$1300, Cadbury-$1700, Cupcake-$1800

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: A few days after they recieve their second set of shots...they are scheduled for this on the 21st. so around 12 and a half to 13 weeks old.

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: I would prefer not to, but if you are going to fly in to physically pick your puppy up, I would be open to this...as long as arrangements are made for them to fly in the cabin with you. I would also be willing to meet up to 3 hours (one way) for an additional cost of our gas.

14. Any additional information you want to add:
This is INCREDIBLY difficult for to let these babies go and I will ask a TON of questions. I do not want with someone that is unsure of how much work a puppy is or that thinks of them as disposable. I ADORE these puppies and want to know that they are with their forever homes, no matter how much they pee/poo/chew up your favorite shoes. They are absolutely spoiled to the core so please know that they will need time to transition from the only family that they have known. We love them very, very, very much and I will only let them go to someone that wants them to be cherished as much as they are here!!

They will come with their first two sets of shots (they will need their last set 4 weeks after their second ones), their first dose of heartworm preventative, the food that they are currently eating, familar toys, toy basket, AKC papers and vet records. The food that we have them on is a mixture of ACANA (wild prairie), Fromm (pork & applesauce), Natures Variety Instinct (chicken flavor). They also get an occasional snack....EVO Small Bites (red meat kibble formula).

Here is their nursery thread
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yt-...e-arrived.html

I am also attaching pictures...one thread for each puppy.

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 01-30-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!