View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 11:34 PM   #1
rscaggs
YT 500 Club Member

Angry I Wanted To Scream!

Ok, so I was at an appointment to get a little help with our heat bill and I was in a room with at least 20 people. So anyway an hour later there was me, a lady, and a couple left in the room. I was listening in to them talking about their dogs, especially when I heard yorkie, and the woman was telling the couple about her having a mix breed (dont remember what breed) that was 50 some pounds and a yorkie. She commented that the mix breed she paid 100.00 for and the yorkie ( in my eyes she was lucky) was given to her for free. She was saying that there was something wrong with the yorkie and that the vet said that it needed surgery, or it would eventually die, and that it was going to cost a couple hundred dollars. She then said that she was NOT going to get the surgery done because she had already paid a $75.00 vet bill and that she refused to pay so much for a dog that only weighed 5 pounds. The she made one more comment that made my blood boil even more by saying that if it was the 50 some pound dog then she would pay for the surgery because "he is so much bigger" WHAT THE H*LL does that have to do with anything? Thank god as soon as she made that comment my name was called and I left the room, What would you have done? I wanted to cuss, yell, and knock some brains into her but I held back. Sorry so long just really ticks me OFF!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!