View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:58 AM   #15
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Anyone have seen Hachiko: A Dog's Story with Richard Gere? OMG, talk about crying my eyes out. Richard Gere's character and this dog found each other when he was a young pup, and he took him in. They formed an incredible bond. The dog did not ever want him to leave and would follow him to the train station every day, to see him off to work. Then he would arrive back promptly for his owner to get off the train and be SO happy to see him. Well, the owner dies and has a heartattack while at work, never coming home off the train... the dog waited there for NINE years... he would always find a way to escape the yard and go back to the train station. TRUE story, based off of a Japanese dog. Beautiful, yet sad, story and good for any dog lover to check out!

So anyways, YES, they will remember you, I think.

The longest I've been away from Jackson is 5 days... but he's always just super excited to see me again!
I remember seeing a picture of that dog waiting in the train station. It was so sad. The dog died there, I think. I didn't know, either, they made a movie. How interesting...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!