View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
Kirby
YT 500 Club Member

Angry I hate to do this...

I ordered a Buddy Belt for my parents for their new Yorkie Ginger. The site I ordered from was wetnoseboutique.com. First, she sent the wrong size. No problem. Mistakes happen. She sent out the correct size and a self-addressed return envelope for sending back the one that was the wrong size. When she shipped it, she e-mailed the tracking number. It shows the belt was delivered on Tuesday, but my parents never received it. I called the post office and the man said it was most likely lost if it hasn't shown up by now. He suggested contacting the company. So I sent an e-mail yesterday. She didn't respond so I called her today. She said she received my e-mail and was thinking about what to do. She said that since it wasn't her fault or mine, there wasn't much she could do. I was out $47. She said she would consider splitting the cost of another belt. I'm not as confident as I once was and said goodbye without disputing her. I called my credit card company. They said it was the responsibility of the merchant to make sure the product was delivered. Since she didn't insure it or have it sent certified, the burden was on her. My parents are to mail back the wrong-sized Buddy Belt, certified and with a tracking number, and then the credit card company will give the company 30 days to refund my money.

I'm sure wetnoseboutique.com has been a great company, but this is not the service I was hoping to receive. The first belt, even though it was the wrong size, was mailed promptly. The second one as well, but when a customer isn't happy, wouldn't you think she would be willing to send a replacement belt?

Does anyone know of another site for ordering a Buddy Belt?
Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!