View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #10
ralphmaddy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Imo = in my opinion.

Sorry, I just wrote another reply... I must have misread your post. I didn't mean to come off snotty(I just re-read my post), I totally get the potty training troubles! She is not in a crate too long at all, I just misunderstood and thought you meant she was literally in there ALL day! Sorry about that!

I used to feed Jackson some of the crappier foods when I first got him. He was on Eukanuba and his poops were more frequent and really smelly. I used to not care about high quality dog food but now after I've done much research, I could never go back to feeding that junk! I just wish I had known better back then. A few brands I like are Acana, Nature's Variety, Orijen, Merrick, Wellness. You can get Wellness and Natural Balance at Petco. Blue Buffalo is sold at Petsmart which is a pretty good food!

Sorry for the misunderstanding- I didn't mean to "attack" you.
Thank you I really appreciate it... My ex BF use to feed his dogs the Eukanuba so of course he got me this dog so his choice was that food. But your right about the smelly poop and NOT TO MENTION the smelly breath UGH!!!

I like going to Petsmart because I have the pet perks. But to be honest I don't even know which one is better and or cheaper.... Def want to try a small bag of Blue buffalo just the name I like Thanks again..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!