View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:38 AM   #8
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphmaddy View Post
IMO? No idea what that means...

I appreciate your post but like I said it was up to 3 weeks ago. Reason she is crated is because I was training her to potty outside. She isn't in there 24 hours. She is in there 4 hours at a time because I come home for lunch and play with her for 30 mins. When I get home for the day she doesn't go back in crate until next work day. She does get exercise. Where I live there isn't any parks that are dog friendly and I live in an apt so I don't have a backyard to play with her.
Imo = in my opinion.

Sorry, I just wrote another reply... I must have misread your post. I didn't mean to come off snotty(I just re-read my post), I totally get the potty training troubles! She is not in a crate too long at all, I just misunderstood and thought you meant she was literally in there ALL day! Sorry about that!

I used to feed Jackson some of the crappier foods when I first got him. He was on Eukanuba and his poops were more frequent and really smelly. I used to not care about high quality dog food but now after I've done much research, I could never go back to feeding that junk! I just wish I had known better back then. A few brands I like are Acana, Nature's Variety, Orijen, Merrick, Wellness. You can get Wellness and Natural Balance at Petco. Blue Buffalo is sold at Petsmart which is a pretty good food!

Sorry for the misunderstanding- I didn't mean to "attack" you.

Last edited by Britster; 04-09-2010 at 08:39 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!