View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
TaylorWoods
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused How will the puppies turn out?!

I am a little unsure about whether or not I should get another Yorkie. I already have a little female who is 7 months old and spends a lot of time alone during the day which just kills me and I feel like a male would calm her down a little and give her some much needed company while I am out.

Yesterday the breeder I got my female from just happened to contact me to tell me she has a new litter of pups available 6 May 2010. I wish she hadn't because now I'm totoally unsure! I am 100% happy with my female, but these puppies are from different parents and are not related to her at all so I was wondering how they will look when they grow up. It's so hard to tell because every Yorkie has a slightly different look.

She says the males will be about 2 kg (about 4 pounds) which I am happy with. Initially her mother in law bred the puppies but she immigrated and has handed her dogs over to the duaghter in law and honestly I think the daughter in law is a better breeder. They told me my female would be about that size and she is 2.2kg at 7 months so I'm happy with that.

cid_Photo0035.jpg

cid_Photo-0053 (2) (1).jpg

These are the parents - the full body shot is the mommy and the facial shot is the dad. Any ideas if the babies will be decent stock? I have not seen the puppies yet and I will guess they are only 3 or 4 weeks now so it's not easy to tell at that age.

financially I should not get another one just yet and I'm sure there will be others available in future but my boyfriend has actually agreed with no issue for us to have 2 and it's a rare opportunity! lol! Previously he said only 1 dog! Im scared he changes his mind! ha ha!

Any thoughts on the puppy's look? My female is very silver and i think these ones will be silver too.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!