View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 07:01 PM   #1
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

Default A Yorkie Clip I am interested in..any thoughts?

This is a pic I found on the yorkshire terrier club of america's website that i copied for anyone who many have not seen it and so i dont have to try to describe what i'm talking about...i am kind of interested in any of your opinions on this paticular clip for my boy prince who has the thickest, longest coat i've ever had and he's really hard to keep clean, always getting something in his hair, leaves stuck in his hair when he goes out to potty, his coat is growing out of control and i thought this might be a good idea to to try. his belly bands also causes alot more knotting in that paticular area; when i take them off of him, i have to comb and comb. (and he could still keep his elegant topknot and long hair on legs and tail) do you guys like it, or do you think i would be making a mistake? i do not mind grooming him out which i do very freqeuntly, but this would be so easy for me to keep him cleaner and fresher. only thing that worries me is he will get cold. i have tons of sweaters though. what do you all think??
Attached Thumbnails
A Yorkie Clip I am interested in..any thoughts?-yorkie-clip.jpg  
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!