View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 07:15 AM   #1
Owned by Fiona
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Quick question about bad knee and low sugar during pregacy??

I came across a beautiful little girl yorkie for rescue in my state a few days ago. I contacted the owner and was told that she had a "loose" knee. Her vet did not think it would require surgery and she does not have any visible signs of a problem. I will do my research but would like to know if that can get worse and later require surgery. I know there is a lot of people with experience on this.
Also she has had one litter of puppies. Had a c-section and will be spayed. While pregnant and once right after she had low blood sugar. Does this indicate that she will have problems with this later? Could this just be a side effect of such a small one giving birth?
I was told she is around 4lbs and has a wonderful personality. I do worry about the cost of taking in a sick yorkie but I am not sure if she really is.
Any info would be helpful.
(I have to leave for a while but will read everything when I return. I wanted to get as much info as soon as possible. I will need to make a decision by Sat.)
Fiona is waiting very patiently for me to find her the right playmate!
Thanks everyone in advance!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!