View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
TaylorWoods
Senior Yorkie Talker

I had the same problem with Taylor. She looked like a shark! I even posted a thread about it because it streses me out. She is 7 months now and most have actually fallen out but she still has double canines on the top and one extra at the bottom. She has not been spayed yet and the vet reccomended we do it when she gets spayed.

In the meantime he suggested lots of chew toys, raw hide etc to help loosen them. they're still pretty tight but they are getting looser. How old is Oscar? People responded to my thread and said sometimes it can take up to a year old for them to come out.

The price sounds EXTREME! I live in South Africa so i work in Rands not Dollars but if i do a conversion in my head that's way too high. It shouldnt be more than a spay or neuter cost in my opinion. Here i would pay R2000 which is the equivilent of about $300 max and I'm being generous in that price! Find a different vet...take your time there is no serious rush unles he is suffering with decay or something serious like that.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!