View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:07 AM   #13
Lula-Mae Famous
YT Addict

My little girl is 3 pounds. She was 1 pound when I brought her home at 12 weeks. We thought she would be about 5-6 pounds full grown. Oh well... I’m not sure if I could handle 2-3 pounds of extra cute! :P
There are times where I wish she was a little bigger but its mostly when we are walking and i have to pick her up because she WILL get stepped on. Ever walk into a pole? I must admit that I have... and that was in plain sight.

We don’t even think about it much anymore. She looks huge to us now. The only time I realize how small she really is, is when I see her around other dogs.

As far as her health, I have a great vet and she has told me that my little dog is one of the healthiest dogs she sees.

And be ready for vet bills! I put aside a puppy fund and boy did I use it. Anytime I thought something was wrong I brought my girl to the vet. Who knows if the little problem was a big one? this was my first dog, I was happy with the peace of mind being safe than sorry. With any dog things can go wrong so quickly. I never took a chance.
"You look sad today Lula? Something wrong? Lets go to the Vet!" ok, a bit exaggerated but you get the idea.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!