View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #6
RoxyLuv
Donating YT 500 Club Member

So which one did you end up getting, BonBon? I read that entire very long thread. My eyeballs are bleeding, huge confusion on who has what now. Do I have enough courage to go through that whole thread again? lol! I have to admit, it would have helped if I'd have thought to take notes. : ) I know this research can be mind boggling & exhaution sets in. I shop harder for electronics than anything else.

I'll have to check out that Pentax. I really really miss that no lag time of the older slrs. I used to be able to know almost instantly if I got that perfect shot. Too many times, you only get one shot.

Wylie's Mom, I do have a Sony SuperSteadyShot. It's a point & shoot w/no viewfinder. But the one before that was an expensive Sony that I grew to hate. Then I took a hard fall one time, it still worked good. Another time I dropped it, landed hard... had my big lense on it too. It was never right after that. I could swear I've been in stores before the dslrs came out & saw dslr-type models that had no viewfinders... just the pic screen on back of camera. I wouldn't even look at them. I'm just too geared to a viewfinder which I find to much more steady than hold the camera out in front of me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!