View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
YorkichonBella
My little Shadow
Donating YT Member

Animal Smiley 019 FINALLY! A Kibble she is excited about!!

Well, I am excited tooooo! I've switched so many times trying to find a food that Bella would love & one that was good for her. She was on Natural Balance which she would eat, but the majority of the time, I would have to add a little plain chicken, turkey, or canned food to intice her to eat it. She was also on Wellness & Solid Gold.

I decided to try Blue Buffalo. At first I bought the BLUE Wilderness Salmon/Chicken. It was grain-free & I liked the salmon for her. Again, had to entice her to eat kibble. Soooooo, I remembered that Petsmart would refund/exchange if they did not like the food. I exchanged for Blue Buffalo Chicken/Brown Rice Small Breed. The whole way home I was thinking, hope this is the answer!!

WOW........she LOVED it!! KIBBLE alone!! And, I might add, she was EXCITED about it! I couldn't be more thrilled!! For so many of you who have also expressed frustrations over this, you know how I feel!

Wanted to share! I was also driving out of town to Petco to get food before. We only have Petsmart. I know, they don't carry many premium foods, but I really have to say the lady there also recommended this. I had already researched beforehand & made up my mind, but she was really nice. She also shared coupon info. So if you go to their site, you can compare their product to others & receive a $5 off coupon.
http://www.bluebuff.com/sample/true-blue-results.php
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!