View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 10:15 AM   #65
rbelland
Luving my babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutterbye919 View Post
My little girl is also due in April.... she has 6 days to go. This is mine and her first litter. I love watching the pups move I giglgle everytime. I have some pics posted in my album. She goes on Thursday for her xray. I am about to go to the store and get my whelping supplies and the xpen. Anyone have any suggestions of things I may not have thought of that I will need. I have or will get a heating pad, booger snatcher (the thing to use on little kids to clean their noses), therometer, nutrical, shave and blunt scissors, dental floss, xpen, plenty of bedding, whelping box, ...I am also thinking of ordering a digial scale to weight the pups......Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Welcome to Yorkie Talk!!! I will be praying for a fast and safe whelp for your girl. I will say my bedroom is no longer "mine" it is my babies room!!! LOL!!! I always have lots of towels on hand, nutri drops to give the little ones a bit of a boost, scale is very important so you will know if your pups are gaining sufficient weight. I keep clotisol on hand to help the cord (also iodine to clean cords). Hemostats, ky jelly for a bit of help, and most important I have my vet. I hope you will be able to get the supplies you need in time for her whelp. It is very important to have these things available.

Good luck and keep us posted!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!