View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 06:24 PM   #5
jer_lin
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce
Hello all...

I am Sirita...Dolce's mom. Dolce is 2 months old. It will be one week tomorrow since I got him. When I got him he would immediately go on the wee wee pads. I brought him home with me to MD on Thursday to my mothers and now he is going wherever. Its really annoying since previously he was going @ 90% on the pad and now he here in MD he is going on it @ 40% of the time and that may be inacurate.

I take him out of his crate on put him on the wee wee pad which is right beside it and he wanders off...I do this maybe 2 more times...same thing. So of course I think "Ok he doesnt have to go" then he wanders into the kitchen, living room, dining room and cops a squat. SIGH...I see him about 90% of the time doing this///give a STERN NO///and put him back in the crate. He even has a wee wee pad in the crate and STILL wont use that. I am lost right now and getting discouraged.

He has not ONCE used the wee wee pad in his crate or beside his crate...he has used the carpet in the living room and the dining room and kitchen mat. I am staying calm, but I am not getting him right now.
====================================
Dolce== after rereading your post;I believe the best thing for you and your puppy would be to find him a new home;
It takes Patience ,compassion , and love to raise a Yorkie;
I ought to know ;I have 12 yorkies right now; plus 4 new pups.
Jerry
jer_lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!