View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:48 AM   #9
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by topknot View Post
As a sewer I was wondering how she was going to attach the two together. Velcro - not a good idea, catches on their hair, so I would have to turn the pad over. When not using the pillow and would need to take pillow off when not using it, since we need the room. Maybe snaps would be better. Hmmm..

Trying to get a topknot in is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. You have some moving their heads this way and that, some hate you to mess with their topknots and others will lay there. Depends on the dog. I am getting better finally after how many years - to put up a topknot on a moving head.
I'm not sure about the snaps either. When I'm at a show site, timing is everything, to keep yourself and your dog calm. Everything is packed precisely....and I'm not sure if snapping or attatching a topknot pillow to a crate pad is something I want to take the time to do. Although, my topknot pillows (which are in the same style yours are Tina), do have a snap to keep the pillow attached together and prevents the dog from easily slipping out.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!