Thread: Ok I'm pathetic
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
Chloes dad
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Ok I'm pathetic

There I sad it. I am way to in love with my Chloe. Today I woke up to a very nasty surprise, Weird bugs (Box elders) in my home coming thru my downstairs entry..Tons and tons of them. They were everywhere, then I realized they were in my kitchen too. I immediately called my landlord and they came out to get rid of them. The method they use or spray they use however is not safe for animals to be around. They told me to keep her out of reach from where they sprayed for at least 48hrs. Well since they basically had to spray everywhere, I decided it best to remove her for the next two days. Usually my mom would've taken her, but shes out of town so my best friend of 20yrs is watching her and hour away. Now I know shes a good and responsible person and calls herself chloes auntie and will spoil her rotten. She has her own yorkie, But i cant help and freak out.. I keep calling her and shes getting annoyed. I keep picturing Chloe getting loose, or ingesting something or getting hurt, Anything like that. I have never been apart from her but a couple hours(shopping or going to lunch or dinner or something), I am a stay at home puppy dad. But I think maybe this is a good thing and that i need to do this because im getting to be soooo overly protective and possibly to clingy. Yet i am torn up inside and its only been 3 hrs since I dropped her off. Anyways sorry to ramble just figured if anyone would understand It would be you guys.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!