View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #1
bj1
Owned By BJ and Lil Ann
Donating Member

Default Thank You Jennifer (Crickettsmom)

Helwo Eberybodi!! Mi Mommy anted to tow u all our Easter Oufit and to Thank Jennifer (Crickettsmom) bery much 4 my broter and me our butiful cwothes. Hope eberyon had a wonerbul Easter!!! Tank u sew much Crickettmom for all of our cwothes u made for us. We wuv them sew much and my mommy wuvs them sew much she and daddy was wafing at broder and me and mommy was in tears and telwing us we are the cutist tings ever in our outfits. So me and broder give big hugs and kissis to Crickettsmom for making us wook so beutiful. bunchies Jen!!!! Thanks so much Jennifer (Crickettsmom) for making such beautiful outfits for my babies. All of them are so wonderful and all I can say is "Wow" the workmanship you put into them are just amazing!! I love them all and want to say thank you so much for everything!! I really do appreicate everything you have done for me. Thanks Again
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You Jennifer (Crickettsmom)-easter-015.jpg   Thank You Jennifer (Crickettsmom)-easter-017.jpg   Thank You Jennifer (Crickettsmom)-easter-047.jpg   Thank You Jennifer (Crickettsmom)-easter-008.jpg  
bj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!