View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
TishaMoon
YT Addict

Default Can't Open Mouth Wide...

For the last couple days Bailey's been acting a little odd. I noticed Friday night that she was trembling a little and kind of avoiding me (laying on her bed in the kitchen instead of on the couch). I was thinking about taking her to the vet, but it was late, so we went to bed and in the morning she acted normal. But Saturday night some of the same things were happening. She just wanted to sleep in the evening and sometimes shook a little. All day yesterday and today her behavior has been totally normal, but I've started to notice one thing different. She seems to have some trouble with her mouth. She's holding treats in her mouth differently, and chewing kind of carefully instead of eating so quickly. And I just noticed when I threw her mini tennis ball for her that she won't pick it up in her mouth anymore, she's grabbing it by the fuzz. She hasn't been opening her mouth very wide in the last couple days. But she's not whining or anything to indicate she's in pain, so I'm not sure what to do. Do you think it could just be a pulled muscle that'll get better by itself? Or does she need a vet? Last weekend I went to Las Vegas and my parents watched her, and my mom mentioned she liked to play with my dad's golf balls, and was getting angry at them. Maybe she tried to bite down on them and pulled something?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!