View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 04:40 PM   #13
RoxyLuv
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBlue82 View Post
That's just ridiculous. Thankfully I've never had to call their IT (my ex fixes any problems I have lol) but I'm so glad that you got the satisfaction of slamming your phone down in that idiot's face!
It sure made me happy to do the slamming & cut her off mid-sentence with her begging me to give her a chance to help. And I did make her beg. lol! When I got that computer nearly 3 years earlier it was a real screamer & worked well up till then. It was the most unusual problem I'd ever experienced with any of my computers & the 6 other computers that I troubleshooted. The tech support was in India (I've got nothing against India), but I couldn't understand their English & they couldn't understand mine. Week from hell! Every question was followed with a long wait, then them reading me the next thing to try. This went on e-v-e-r-y single day. If you asked a question that wasn't in their book, you are just out of luck, or they pass it along to someone else to start the process all over again.

I read buyer reviews from QVC on the Dells. Many were having hard drives crash in the first week. One person had 2-3 hard drives crash right after being repaired. Not for me... life's too short!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!