View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
RoxyLuv
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Roxy's a jumper too. Haven't found a way to stop her either. When she was real young, we used to be able to keep her treat cup on the table. Finally one after she was a several months old, dh & I were both gone. She had been doing so well on her own without getting into trouble when we were gone. DH stopped home to get something and found her on the table. Later I came home, there she was sitting on the table with a ball in her mouth. Her eyes about popped out when she saw me, like she knew she had been caught, and jumped right down. It was so funny. Of course her treat cup was totally empty & licked clean of any crumbs. I had noticed that about her cup being empty & clean before a few times and thought it was dh giving her a meal of treats. Yes he would do that! When we are home, she never attempts to get on the table, and we no longer leave her treat cup there. Now we make sure the table is completely cleaned off when we leave.

So far no attempts to jump into the toilet (17 mo old), although I've seen her eyeballing it a few times. Maybe she's suspicious of the flushing sound, so hasn't attempted it... yet!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!