View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:16 AM   #12
DerbyLayne
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Ugh, I HATE Dell. I had a few Dell's, both laptop and PC over the years and every single one began having issues and problems within 6 months-1 year of having it. Sooo annoying!! I had an HP laptop for a while and it was pretty good. It got alot of viruses towards the end but it was probably my fault. I now am loving my MAC and never going back!!
Same here.

My dell desktop is useless. I had to get a new cd/dvd player-thing within 3 months? (are you kidding me? I thought I bought this brand new!) and 3 months after that I started getting the "blue screen of death". I've had it fixed a few times, and yet no one seems to be able to properly fix it. I have these constant error pop us and no one can get rid of them (some people think it was caused my bad installation when I bought it!). They reformatted it and everything, wiped it clean, started over and nothing. Piece of JUNK!! It now shuts down whenever it feels like it (like mid working!), and I have trojan virus' all the time and I don't even download ANYTHING. I give up. I stopped doing schoolwork/important stuff on here when it would shut down and leave me stranded losing SAVED work! SAVED WORK! as if!!!

I bought a Mac Laptop 2 years ago and I have not had ONE SINGLE PROBLEM. It is AWESOME!! I will never go back to anything but MAC!

I'm just waiting for this Dell desktop to die. DIE bitch! die!

Last edited by DerbyLayne; 04-05-2010 at 09:17 AM.
DerbyLayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!