View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 04:39 AM   #4
MotherTrust
No Longer a Member

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the late update. James has been really busy on his website recently and has received a huge amount of calls from meeting wanting him to help with their animals.
This will be my last update here as James has said that we can’t put a time stamp on when Quinn will be to behave like a normal dog. We have to work at the animals pace. He believes though that within a month of hard work, Quinn will be re-born a lovely dog!
However, I have seen a vast improvement in Quinn’s behaviour over the past few weeks and I’m now walking Quinn without a muzzle and although he shows signs of wanting to attack another dog/person, I can use what James has taught me and he remains by my side until I let him know that it is safe to carry on.
James did an exercise with me that shows how to use my feelings to influence the dog and how feelings that I have had before of anger and sacredness with Quinn can be turned into my advantage when working with Quinn. Although he does not wish that I share this exercise, you can view it in the tutorial on the website.
I have massive trust in James after working alongside him and have watched Quinn grow in maturity and learn how to act in a socially acceptable way. I have no doubt that what James does really does work and what he is doing for animals across the country is amazing.
If I had known however, I would have probably (rather than pay a sum of money for personal tuition by James) gone to the website and joined there as you get everything that I got for a fraction of the price. £12 a month…and that goes to helping rescue centres as well and funds James!
James has said that there is a video coming up on his site of a dog with a similar situation to Quinn’s so that will be interesting to watch for both me and you out there to get an idea of what James does.
Saying this, I do not regret seeing James over the past few weeks. He will keep in touch with me to see how I progress and I am feeling good about the whole situation with Quinn. A bit more work and Quinn will be a changed dog for good.

Pros: It works! I can’t wait to see how this technique is used on other animals such as horses and cats.
Cons: Should have joined the site to save a bit of money.

Thanks everyone and if you have an animal in need of James site, then my advice would be to join his website!

The Trust Technique James French
MotherTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!