View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 08:33 AM   #13
marilena4488
Yorkie Yakker

Ok so just to give some more info and an update...

Ruby has her own 'space', it is my room and she runs to it and her little bed whenever she's scared.

She was the most energetic puppy of the litter (i got to pick her out) and she wasn't afraid of anything. She would go to everyone for cuddles and wanted to sniff and play with everything in the house, car and summer house (until after this morning). She's not a shy puppy - totally the opposite, she's very very friendly, playful and fearless! - which is why today's behavior troubled me immediately, she's never done it before, even on the first day at our house she was fearless. That's just her style.

So i got worried because i thought she might be sick or something...maybe an irritation in her stomach that made her tremble-i didn't know and got worried.

As for being too young to be given away, there aren't any 'crystal' clear laws here but puppies are given away at 2 months, meaning 8 weeks. I got her at 7 1/2 from a private breeder who breeds lots of yorkies and is a very caring lady that still keeps in touch with me and asks about Ruby. She has offered me a lot of help. I wanted to get the puppy earlier but she insisted i would have to wait till 7 weeks so she could eat dry food (not milk, special creme for puppies etc).

Now, the update: she's doing fine!!! She is now back to her old self, I guess it lasted only 7 hours and now she's good

Thank you for all the information and I'm glad she doesn't actually have anything wrong with her....she's gotten her second shot and she's very very healthy, according to her vet!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!