View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #15
BuffaloMelissa
Yorkie Talker

Thank you again for getting back to me.

The Vet did suggest steriods, just not yet. Mainly because we don't have an official diagnosis & she'd like to treat without steriods if possible. I am seeking a 2nd opinion from another Vet in our area who has more experience with this disease since I asked our Vet when the last case of Lymphagiectasia seen and she said it had been a long time.

We gave her the Pepcid about 2 hours ago and actually she hasn't gotten sick - so that's a plus. We're hoping we can treat with just the I/D, reglan, endosorb & flagyl - to the point where we can get her back to how she was 2 weeks ago.

They did do another CBC today so we should have those results hopefully Monday or Tuesday. I'm hoping her Total Protein is up - with all the chicken & egg she's been getting I can't see why it wouldn't be. She is still having diarrhea yes but only about 3x per day and it's a small think pudding like pile.

At this point I guess it's a wait & see deal - we're just trying to take it 1 day at a time. We're very frustrated because we've only had her 16 months and we're not ready to let her go.
BuffaloMelissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!