View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
jenn1381
YT Addict

Default Mya is finally home!

Mya's finally here, and I couldn't be happier with her. When I got there to pick her up she kissed me, which she's never done - so we think she remembered me from our visits. I can tell she's a little confused and is missing her momma and brothers... I'm hoping that with lots of love, and big brother Oliver's help, that will go away soon. We shaved the tips of her ears today in the hopes that they'll go up. We shall see, either way I don't mind.

Likely in for a rough night, she doesn't like her xpen at all, she freaked out. Hoping she gets used to that soon, too. Poor thing has a lot to get used to. Oliver is a happy boy, and will likely get even happier as she gets more and more playful. I think right now she is just scoping things out and trying to adjust. She isn't eating much, think I got her to eat 6 or 7 pieces of her kibble. I'll just keep offering it to her a lot throughout the night and eventually she'll get enough. Poor little thing is quite confused.

Here's a few pics of her when I found her in the toy box lid. She looks so big in the pics, but is so tiny to me. I love her to pieces already.
Attached Thumbnails
Mya is finally home!-mya.jpg   Mya is finally home!-mya2.jpg   Mya is finally home!-myaollie.jpg  

Last edited by jenn1381; 04-02-2010 at 02:48 PM.
jenn1381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!