View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 06:09 AM   #7
Lili
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by topknot View Post
Now you are showing your age. That is okay - me too. I saw your lines - older lines. My first breeding was to a champion Windamere dog and his line went right to Wildweir and Clarkwyn. I remember Ch. Trivar's Cookie Monster too.

I think if you are determined you can do anything. I know when I went to college (I went back older), I was a mom to two little ones, worked full time as a paraprofessional, and we owned our own store and worked at the store every hour I could if I was not at work or at college. I graduated with honors and was on the Dean's list. Anything is possible and one can do it correctly, if you manage your time wisely.
I on the other hand did NOT graduate with honors, my love lay in the animal trade not the communications trade My college didn't really have any animal courses other than the sciences. Good for you to get honors!
Now I own my own business at home and can raise my two little kids being at home with them and my dogs and my husband who is also at home freelance We are truly home bodies
My passion has always been in dogs/animals of all kinds. I should clarify that my first show dog was not a Clarkwyn or Trivar, but his Grandparents were. However, there were still some being shown in those lines. I am more used to "that" look than what I see 20 years later
Lili is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!