View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #10
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese1 View Post
You are lucky to only have 2 cavities, I had quite a few when I was kid, but only one as an adult!

I never would have thought about being allergic, I will bring that up!
I'm a big baby with pain too! What kind of pain-free procedures does he use?
well, it's not completely pain-free, but he would make sure to give a lot of anesthetic before he starts working on your teeth, and just all the little thing he does makes a BIG difference. like he would message your jaws, apply topical anesthic first and then inject the anesthetic REALLY REALLY slowly while he messages the tissue around it. and he would tell you stuff like "you can close your eyes now" (so you don't see him going in your mouth with the big needle)

i have a lot of cavities, big ones, so i am scared to go to the dentist, i found this guy because he deals with people who are scared of dentist, and focuses on pain-less treatments. hehe.

most dentists don't like to take that much time to inject the anesthetic, they do it faster and it really hurts when they do it that way. when they inject it really slowly while messaging the tissue around the injection site, it makes such a big difference!!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!