View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
topknot
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili View Post
I have not read this entire thread, but I showed dogs while in college my last 2 years! Yes, I finished College and early too. Finished my first show boy back then. He was all Wildwier, Clarkwin and Trivar. Yes, it is possible and is a great way to spend weekends when you do not have a lot of homework! Although, there is a lot of own time at a show. I use to bring my homework and do it in my hotel room or wherever I stayed. I had 3 show dogs by the time I graduated. It was some of the best times of my life!
Now you are showing your age. That is okay - me too. I saw your lines - older lines. My first breeding was to a champion Windamere dog and his line went right to Wildweir and Clarkwyn. I remember Ch. Trivar's Cookie Monster too.

I think if you are determined you can do anything. I know when I went to college (I went back older), I was a mom to two little ones, worked full time as a paraprofessional, and we owned our own store and worked at the store every hour I could if I was not at work or at college. I graduated with honors and was on the Dean's list. Anything is possible and one can do it correctly, if you manage your time wisely.
topknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!