View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #35
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Again, I don't want to see this thread turned into a PETA discussion....I take parts from them...and throw other parts away...

I guess what I find so surprising is how so many people hate PETA and believe everything that is put in the press. I did for a long time until I started to realize they were the first ones to bring to light many of the cruel things going on in this world.

Okay, lets say his numbers are true but is he saying every year 17 million people would step up to the plate and adopt a rescue? It doesn't even happen on YT

In order to understand each issue, you have to understand we have city shelters, county shelters, not for profit shelters etc. PETA can not dictate the laws if they are involved with city shelters...laws are written by the city and have to be inforced with the shelters. This is why some shelters shoot the dogs/cats or gas them - it is a financial isue. It is a huge issue to understand each part of it. PETA is not a shelter they are advocates for animals. Just like lobbyists with our government.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!