View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #5
Lili
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJxDanielle View Post
I was wondering if there were any people on YT who were College Students and were also in the dog showing world? Reason I asked is I'm starting to save now for my English Cocker girl (after HS most likely) but I was wondering how some manage College Life vs. Dog Showing or if it was even possible. Depending on where I go to college, I might have a friend who is going to Tom Rose, and would be interested in keeping the pup for me while I'm in school, but that only if I go to college in the area (which is awhile from now and only one possibility).

I was just wondering if it was managable to have a successful college life and have 2 doggies (one pet and one show).

Thanks so much!
- Danielle & Cody!
I have not read this entire thread, but I showed dogs while in college my last 2 years! Yes, I finished College and early too. Finished my first show boy back then. He was all Wildwier, Clarkwin and Trivar. Yes, it is possible and is a great way to spend weekends when you do not have a lot of homework! Although, there is a lot of own time at a show. I use to bring my homework and do it in my hotel room or wherever I stayed. I had 3 show dogs by the time I graduated. It was some of the best times of my life!
Lili is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!