View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
1lilmax
No Longer a Member

Default Update on the tiny one

I drove a hour to get him ,when i got in town i called, that's what the man told me to do lastnight. he said call me when your about 30min. from me ,so i did ,well not good .he said i just sold him i did'nt think you were coming..OH i was mad. i talk to the man a few mins. HE said a lady ofter him $100,more than he was asking ,and he needed the money ,THEN he said i have the son to him i was gonna keep him but i need the money bad .he said you can have him for what i told you on the other one.HE said he is 6 mts. old and small ,so i said im already here want hurt to go look,so i did . I get to the mans house he comes out with a sweetest looking little face ,i thought well ,maybe this was ment to be , I knew the man did'nt care about him or the other one getting a good home .I could'nt help the one that was 2 but i saved this one .he has had his shots and is reg. and in bad need of a bath ,a little shy ,but looks good .here are some pixs i just took them ,so he's dirty and needs bathing and brushing .OH the needs a name to,,thanks ,,,names please
Attached Thumbnails
Update on the tiny one-005.jpg   Update on the tiny one-003.jpg   Update on the tiny one-004.jpg   Update on the tiny one-002.jpg  
1lilmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!