View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:57 PM   #11
Twinkie2Cute
BANNED FOR NOT SENDING A GE GIFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelandSadie View Post
yup i did!! i went to the KC audition. waited in line all morning from like 5am to get the tickets to go to auditions then came back the next day at 4am and waited ALL DAY until 2:30pm and finally got down to the floor where i met with two PRODUCERS and i had a line of four other people we each got only 15 secs. or less to sing and they cut you off and almost everyone that day got cut. the only people i saw go through the "good" doors were the complete weirdos. everyone else went out the back doors where cameras were stuck in your face and they try to get you to say what you thought of the judges which is crap because you don't see judges you see producers.

also all day long they are making you do stupid stuff and YELLING at you if you don't participate. they tell you to stand still and smile and not look at Ryan Secrest or take photos of him and get angry if you don't pose like they want...

it's a big joke to me now. i see through the whole thing. i used to love it and all the more power to Carrie Underwood for getting her amazing career start there...she's one of the lucky ones
You know, that is really sad. What can you do in 15 seconds? I would have been a nervous wreck! By the time your nerves were calm down, it's already over! Have you done anything on YouTube? I would love to hear your voice!
Twinkie2Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!