View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 11:04 AM   #5
Athina
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspermom
It seems that Wosie has totally forgotten what the papers on the floor are for! She was pretty much combo-trained (inside on paper, and outside) when we left a couple weeks ago, and now I have gone back up from one paper, to two, now three, and she still will pee where the paper is NOT. What's up with THAT? I tried mopping it up and touching the paper with it, and in the morning there is still a floor puddle with nice clean papers next to it.

Any suggestions?
This exact thing happened to my 13 week old when we went to my parents for the weekend. She was about 90% pee pad trained and then we went to my parents and Bella did great because i took her out in the backyard with Ruby (10 month old) and she did her buisness with no mistakes inside (i was blown away due to the change in enviroment). When we got back home that was when everything went down hill, Bella peed/poop'd EVERYWHERE. It was like she had never seen a pee pad before. She even started peeing on my bed I don't crate them because they both sleep with me so i started putting diapers on her and took them off every hour to put her on the pee pad and basically had to re-train her all over again. It was frustrating but now it has been 2 1/2 weeks sine we went to my parents and she just started to get back into her regular routine without diapers.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!