View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
misslissa
YT 1000 Club Member

Omg You want me to put my tongue whear?!!!!

I took Gatsby in to see his new vet today because im haveing surgery on the 7th of April. i wanted to be sure if stopped eating while i was gone he would know the vet and maybe not be so stressed out. the nurse at the desk raved over him. and asked if she could hold him. i guess she is getting a puppy she just has not figured out what kind she wants. well as she was holding Gatsby
she kept saying "give me a kiss" and Gatsby dose not give kisses he will not lick a person he just looks at you like "you want me to put my tongue on your skin not going to happen" well she had about given up and the doctor comes out to get us and she looks at him and says "okay fine i get it you just don't like me" and as she was handing him back he reached up and touched his nose to her lips (his idea of a kiss) i told her and she was so happy i was surprised because he only dose this if he really likes you. it was the cutest thing

on a side note Gatsby is anemic again(no,i do not have fleas he just has a problem with anemia) anyone know of any high iron human food that is safe for dogs. The vet tried to give me a kibble but he wont eat that,he wont eat any kibble but Purina dog chow and i wont give it to him.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!