View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:20 AM   #9
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadabug View Post
My spoiled babies eat when we get up at 5am...they get a snack of 1tsp yogurt with 1/4 t. organic cold pressed coconut oil at 8am before I go to work. I get home at about 4:15 and they want supper as soon as I get in the door. Then they get a snack of green beans or carrots at about 8pm. Heaven forbid if you forget about the 8pm treat they go stand in the kitchen at the fridge to remind me Oh and on my days off if I go to the groc or leave for any reason,when I come back they think I am home from work and it's supper time. Goes to show they know what their routine is,Mommy is home lets eat!!!

LOL, this made me giggle. I feed four small meals a day. One of those is at 5:00 p.m. right when I get off work, so they are ready to eat right when I walk in the door. Same thing happens to me on weekends, if I run an errand they think it is time to eat when I get back. I also have a clock with a chime. I swear, my babies have learned how many chimes happen between meals because when it is feeding time, they are sure to let me know if I forget!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!