View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
joeys mom
YT Addict

Hi and WELCOME to YT.... I'm not sure whom the lucky one is, you or Puddles.... I am so happy to hear you took him in even with all of the medical he needed.. Alot of people just can not afford to do that in today's times of financial problems. You are so right with the fact people see dollar signs with the mention of puppies and could care less about the care and well being of these little guys..Even though it is slower than I would like, we are getting programs in place to help remove animals living in very poor conditions and public education is key in making more progress. Twenty years ago, children was abused and mistreated and look at the progress public awareness has made in stopping this. Your situation is a difficult one and until we stand in your shoes it would be hard for me to give you any advise on what you should do, but it sounds like you have at least helped one of those guys out. I will pray for god to give you the strength you need and the wisdom to do what you can without driving a wedge between you and your family. Again welcome and use us as a sounding board anytime you need.... Sharon, Joey and Cabella
joeys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!