Thread: Hi everyone!
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
Poxy79
Yorkie Yakker

Default Hi everyone!

My name is Amanda and I am a first time and proud Yorkie owner! This is our little man, Dexter (odd name for sure, but it fits him). We just brought him home a few days ago after a long wait and I actually found this site while doing some research for the best food for the breed. What a great site this is! I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of me around We had a JRT rescue for almost 14 years and had to put her down close to 2 years ago and it was time to fill that gap. I have always heard wonderful things about Yorkies and so far I am impressed! We started house breaking the minute we got him home and he has been accident free, and is actually starting to go to the front door and whining when he needs to go out. So enjoy the pics! Sorry for the cat hair, we have a 25lb ragdoll and its shedding season lol. He is an absolute joy and I would have a whole pack of them running around if the hubby would let me
Attached Thumbnails
Hi everyone!-dex1-edit.jpg   Hi everyone!-dex2-edit.jpg   Hi everyone!-dex3-edit.jpg  
Poxy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!