View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #11
MauiGirl
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryeverett1 View Post
Thank you for the compliments! Yes he was the only baby in the litter. He is now 9 days old and weighs 12.5 oz. He is a precious little guy and we are thrilled to have him as a member of our family! I have been offered a great deal of money to sell him but no amount of money could make me part with him! I am already seriously attached to him and can't wait to watch him grow! Although the situation behind him being here was not ideal and not something I would have planned or intentionally done sometimes when life surprises you those surprises are priceless. This is one of those times. I am glad it had a happy ending but it was rough for awhile and nerves definitely overtook me at times! Wanting Paris to be safe and not wanting to lose her baby either!! Will continue to post as he grows!! What a little love!!
I can tell from your posts how much you love your babies, and that is wonderful. I totally understand how you would want to give him up, I'd feel the same way. Enjoy them all and keep em safe.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!