View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 06:08 AM   #1
BellaDonna
YT 500 Club Member

Default Lone Star Bella seems a little off today...any suggestions

Yesterday seemed normal, Bella was playful, and seemed full of normal energy. Later in the afternoon she got a bath and did well with that, but a few hours later I had noticed that she was much less active and everytime I looked for her she was laying down sleeping. This has me worried because I am not sure if this is normal.
This morning (Sunday) she ate breakfast fine, played a little with a couple of our Chihuahua's but again she keeps ending up in her crate and sleeping. In my mind she is much less active that she usually is.
We have not had her out around other dogs (except our own) We have not changed her food.
The only things that come to my mind could be teething but is this possible since she is only 13 weeks. OR could the bath have anything to do with it? It didn't seem unusual in any way.
She eats her food normally but doesn't troll under our feet when we are in the kitchen (she usually does)
I would take her to the emergency vet but there really isn't an emergency to speak of yet.
Any suggestions ???
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!