View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 03:51 AM   #8
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyp View Post
I was looking through albums because I bought a Yorkie puppy 6 months ago that has already reached 10 lbs. He looks more like a Schnowzer. He is CKC registered. So I am hoping I have not been sold a mixed breed because I wanted to breed him with my female Yorkie. I noticed some Yorkies are large. I have a video of Romeo on my profile. He was about 16 weeks. He also has shorter hair then most Yorkies I see. My femail is 100% Yorkie. Long beautiful hair and only 5 lbs max. Tell me what you think. Your dogs are georgious.
He probably is mixed which doesn't make him any more lovable - they sure were smoochin it up !! I did want to say about the 'breeding' issue - maybe rethink it and keep them as your pets - when you have a stud in the house you're going to see a big change in him....plus there's so many breeding now you may not find it's all it's cracked up to be

the video was great - they were little attention hogs just like mine are

edited to add - you don't want to take a chance of a very difficult pregnancy or birth - males should be smaller than the female - and he's 2 times her size

Last edited by red98vett; 03-28-2010 at 03:56 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!