Thread: Opinions please
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Opinions please

I was hoping for yalls opinion on something. At the end of May (yes I know its far off but ocd calls for me to start planing) me, my grandma, grandpa, mom, dad and Callie will be going over to WV for my cousins graduation. Well Me and Callie will be staying in a room with my parents (we live with my grandparents but are giving them a little brake lol) we have traveled a bit with Callie because I will not leave her or kennel her. Well I have a travel bed the folds up and buckles together and has a little handel that I have taken every time we travel but Callie never uses it (except maybe durning the day), even tho at home she sleeps in her own bed (well its a soft dog house with a couple blankets) when we are traveling and away from home she sleeps in the bed with me. Me and my mom will sleep in the bed and I cover her up with one of her blankets and put her in between me and my mom and then my dad will sleep on the pull out couch or if theres two beds me and Callie in one and my parents in the other. I was wondering if I should take the bed at all? My ocd makes me pretty much over pack anyway and she has her own decent sized suit case packed for everything possible plus a pretty good size travel toy box. We will be staying two or three nights I think. So what do yall think, should I take the bed or not?
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!