View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 05:26 AM   #15
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I would NEVER use Wellness. Any food that has been recalled is on my NO NO list. Bones have been found in that food up to 1/4 inch long.

I have chosen Lifes Abundance. It was formulated by a vet, and she is actually available to us every week over the phone if we should have questions. It has never been recalled! It is holistic and contains all the best nutrients to make your dog thrive! They make food every week so when it is delivered at your door (so convenient), you are guaranteed the freshest food. Commercial dog food might be a year old before it is served to your dog or cat.

I am a full time pet sitter and I recommend this food to my clients as well as everyone I meet. I have seen dogs that had skin problems, bowel problems and poor eating habits totally change after starting on this food.

It comes from a company I can trust! I will never feed my dogs anything but Lifes Abundance.

Here is their You Tube channel. The videos are alarming!
YouTube - TrilogyIntl's Channel

If you decide you want to try it, go to www.healthyhappypets.biz Request a free sample or place an order. Or PM me.
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!