View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #1
lapi's yorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Ear Cartilage damaged

I feel so awful, this morning as I was walking Tiffaney I noticed her head was hanging to the side, when I looked in her ear it was so swollen and smelled really badly. We rushed her to the Vet and they told us she had a damaged her Ear Cartilage. I never noticed her scratching or any odd behaviour. The vet told us to leave her there and they would do the surgery in the afternoon and then she would come home in the evening. Well at 4 PM they called me they couldn't do the surgery because right when I left her she started vomiting (twice) so they put her on an IV to hydrate her and kept her overnite to see if they can do the surgery tomorrow.
I love my vet but she wasn't there today and this vet that saw us today was just plain rude. When I called to get an update on Tiffaney she said, "We only give updates to one person and we already gave an update to your daughter this morning" I just about ate her alive in a polite manner and holding myself back for the sake of Tiffaney's well being.
I am a mess and I can't wait until tomorrow. I wasn't expecting this !!!! Has anyone had this surgery? Is it dangerous? and how is the recovery? Thank you all for your help
lapi's yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!