Thread: Toni Ledbetter
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
Dixies Mom
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer View Post
I just wanted to say, that I have stayed at Toni's house, she is a great person and a good friend. Her dogs are very well taken cared off. I know she would never sell a puppy until it was ready, taking to her vet for complete physical exams. Also, her adult dogs are having dentals, check ups, they are complete in good health. She treats all of her animals like they are her children. I think we all need to find more good in people than point all the negative, this world would be much better for everyone.
As I have ask on other posts...Why was my C.J.'s mother never seen by Ms. Ledbetter's Vet prior to her breeding and only once for xray afterward she was bred and later when C.J. was 6 weeks old for a NEOCROPSY?
My C.J. was 9 weeks in Ms. Ledbetters care and was only seen by her Vet when he was 3 days old have his tail dock and dew claws removed. Never did he have a wellness visit prior to his sell or his release to me.
These records on C.J.'s mother and her litter was faxed to my VET and are now in the hands of my attorney. I have copies that show what I say is factual. Sorry but, I can PROVE what you stated is not true. I know you are trying to help your friend however the facts can not be denied.
Dixies Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!