View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 04:45 AM   #1
ranant12
Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile Update on my family after loss of Davinci

Things have been going ok for us. The neighbors have been asked to move by the family that owns the house (husband's family). They have paid restitituion to us in order to avoid a court trial. We have installed safety gates at both door foyers and are extra vigilant now about keeping the gates closed at all times.

Diva is doing much better, as are the kids. Thankfully school and our normal routine have helped keep our minds off of his loss.

The only bad spot was that last Monday, my 10 year old Nissan caught fire and burned. I lost my purse, and numerous other things that I kept with me in the car. So far, we are not sure what caused the fire, but we had just gotten it out of the shop for repairs. It is being investigated. I am now trying to replace all of the things I lost in my purse which is a major pain the the behind. I am also forced to look for another car, which I did not want to do. My oldest daughter is heading to college this fall and I am not looking forward to a new car note, but thats life.

Last weekend I took my kids and stepdaughters to our local park to walk and enjoy the first warm weather of spring here in MS. We are blessed to have a beautiful walking trail along a creek at the park here in our small town. I'm posting some pictures for YT to enjoy.

PS: The other yorkie in the pic is a rescue that a friend of mine owns. She came with us that day. His name is Jack.
Attached Thumbnails
Update on my family after loss of Davinci-diva-marie.jpg   Update on my family after loss of Davinci-diva-creek.jpg   Update on my family after loss of Davinci-shelby-diva.jpg  

Last edited by ranant12; 03-26-2010 at 04:47 AM.
ranant12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!