View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Uni will sleep in late, and I mean late! and if it's cold, good luck! I have to pry her out of bed. That being said, most morning she will still wake me up to go pee at around 5 or 6 am. She is pad trained, but the pads are downstairs in the sunroom, so she would have to learn how to open doors (two of them at that!) to go by herself. So I take her down there. Now that we have Katie, I take her too. We are still working on training Katie, she's ok about 80% but she did pee in the bed twice already. Then I go back to sleep.

So, for your question, do you have a balcony or back porch or something where you can take them outside, but not actually have to walk them? That's what I do for Katie. In the early morning I take both of them to the pads, but later when I actually get up around 8 or 9 I take her out to the front lawn and have her go again. She can't hold it for as long as Uni, nor should she, since she had bladderstones before.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!